We are pleased to announce that we have released v1.4 of VentusAR.
This release includes enhancements to the portal website used to manage the turbine layouts:
- Security changes: change passwords, strong passwords and account lock
- Added a bread crumb to top of all page
- Bulk upload Viewpoints and Turbine Locations allows use of coordinates in OSGB
Full details can be found on our Release notes for Portal page.
For iPad and Android users this release includes many new features detailed below:
- Right Panel: enhanced My View by including reordering, showing data source and sequence numbers
- Bottom Panel: a new bottom panel to my view to show metadata in an alternative layout
- Calibration: Added height override height to calibration panel on My View
- Lighting: Added a night-time lighting mode that is used between sunrise and sun set
- Editing: Improved in-field editing process by showing the altitude of relocated turbine locations