We are pleased to announce the release of VentusAR v2.0 for Android, iPad (and associated portal updates). This is a significant upgrade and contains capabilities and feature requests that are designed to meet industry needs – making project assessment faster, more dynamic, better integrated and more efficient. We recommend updating the new version of VentusAR to take advantage of the new features that have been introduced.
The features you have been waiting for:
For iPad and Android users this release includes many new features including:
- Cumulative projects can now be shown in all visualisations
The VentusAR portal now allows cumulative projects to be managed independently of the development project. Along with new display control, this allows a cumulative story to be told effectively using interactive controls to show impact with unlimited flexibility.
- The redesign of right panel in My View / Fly Through to make it easier to use in the field
With a new ergonomic placement of common features, the new panels not only show more information than before (including the cumulative project options), but also do it more effectively.
- More options to change the look of the wirelines (red, green wirelines, black / white background).
Design work with our customers and real-world feedback has helped to create alternative visualisation modes for different lighting and landscape conditions
For the portal, the new features added include:
- Tools added to manage cumulative projects within in the portal. These allow users to manage your own cumulative database within the portal.
- Creating a PDF for easy export and sharing
- Enterprise only customers. Share a project with other members of your organisational group.
We will be explaining more about these new features in future ‘Feature Spotlight’ blogs. Stay tuned for more info, or in the meantime, if you have any queries, please feel free to contact us on 0141 559 6170 or email email@example.com
We will also be showcasing VentusAR at our stand 293 at RenewableUK 2014 from 11th to 13th November.